what is the price of this property?

Asked by David, 19802 Wed Sep 15, 2010

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/property/1080458929-602-Taylor-St-Wilm…

Answers

3
Marie Kinard,…, Agent, Punta Gorda, FL
Thu Sep 16, 2010
David,

I should have clarified in my previous answer that the home is still for sale, but not presently on the MLS. The Owner's Agent indicated that the Owner is open to offers at this time. If interest or offer is made, they will take a look.

I look forward to helping you find the home that you are looking for. Interest rates are the lowest in history and there has never been a better time to buy.

Marie Costello, Realtor®
DelawareBuysHomes@gmail.com
Jill Jarrell, , Wilmington, DE
Wed Sep 15, 2010
Good Afternoon David,

Though this home is not currently an active listing - it was last listed at 169,900.
If you are interested in viewing properties that are active - I'd be more than happy to generate a list to email to you based on your search criteria. Along with answering any other questions you may have.
I can also update you on if/when this property becomes active again if you so please.

Yours Truly,

Jill

Applebaum Realty
(302) 543-4481 Office
realtywithjill@yahoo.com
Marie Kinard,…, Agent, Punta Gorda, FL
Wed Sep 15, 2010
Hi David:

The price for this property is $169,900, however, they are open to Offers.

Please let me know if I can help you with this.

Marie Costello
DelawareBuysHomes@gmail.com