what is the price?

Asked by Onelia, Oceanside, CA Wed Nov 28, 2012

--
This question was asked from this property: http://www.trulia.com/property/12985838-2092-Tiffany-Dr-Ocea…

Answers

4
Tony Cannon, Agent, Carlsbad, CA
Thu Dec 6, 2012
2092 Tiffany is now listed for sale in the MLS. The asking price is $359,900.
Sinead McAll…, Agent, Oceanside, CA
Wed Nov 28, 2012
Hi Onelia,
This home is not currently for sale, although this is a really nice neighborhood- my children went to daycare on this very street for years! Feel free to contact me directly and I can show you some similar homes that you may like in Belflora and/or surrounding areas.

Thanks!
Sinead McAllister
Broker
McAllister Homes Real Estate
858-205-5215
brokermcallister@gmail.com
http://www.McAllisterHomes.com
Tony Cannon, Agent, Carlsbad, CA
Wed Nov 28, 2012
The word I got a couple weeks ago from the listing agent Pete Reese is that the bank is fixing up the home a bit but it should be done soon. When it comes on the market, owner occupied buyer offers will be reviewed after 7 days, and investor buyer offers will have to wait 14 days.
PS I don't mind a short sale or foreclosure. I now live in Costa Mesa.
Flag Wed Nov 28, 2012
OK. I am looking to buy something between 250K and 325K with 250 downpayment, I am waiting to sell my mom's house in VA it is going on the market in Dec. I am interested in the area between the 76 and the 78 off Rancho Del Oro, need a one level if possible 3 bd 2 baths build between 1990 to now. I don't mind to do some work but the important is thing for me is the location. Must be safe and fairly new. Thanks...onelia.b@sbcglobal.net
Onelia
Flag Wed Nov 28, 2012
Myrna Valdez, , Oceanside, CA
Wed Nov 28, 2012
This property is currently owned by the bank and not listed for sale in the MLS at this time. When a property becomes bank owned (REO, real estate owned), it may take several weeks, months or longer for it to come to market due to bank process or legal issues. It may have already been assigned to a REO agent, but not listed for now. It is showing a "coming soon" status and therefore no price. Keep checking, it could pop up any moment.