Property Q&A in 32827>Question Details

Robert, Home Buyer in Toronto, OH

what is the name of the community south of lake nona on the west side of Narcoosie, n of 417?

Asked by Robert, Toronto, OH Mon Jan 12, 2009

This question is about this property:…

Check this web site.
It should help you in your Realestate search. Let me know if you need any help.
Hi Robert,
This is an easy way to research property. The link you gave gives the address. If you go to the Orange County Property appraisers site, you'll see that the owner does not live in the house, he lives in Las Vegas. It will also give you info about when he purchased it, how much he paid, at the subdivision name is, what the square footage is, bedrms, baths, taxes, etc. The link to get this if you have the address is

Additionally, I went to our MLS system to get more info. This is a condo, and has been on the market for 547 days, it is a short sale and the real kicker is the Condo fees are $619. per quarter OVER and above the mortgage payment. I would not consider this something to put at the top of your list.

Are you moving from Toronto to Florida or is this an investment for you? I would not consider this property a good deal either way. If you would like to email me and tell me what you are trying to accomplish I would be happy to point you in the right direction. I don't work in this area, but depending on what your needs are, I could either help you, or refer you to another agent that can.

Either way, I would not remotely consider this property as something to put your money in whether you want to live in it or as an investment. A short sale is a nightmare, and just the fact that it has been listed with several agents for 547 days AND the extra condo fees of $619. per quarter would make me run the other way FAST.

Hope this helps with your decision and have a happy 2009!

Are you talking about Eagles Creek? Great neighborhood with tons of ammenities, I was just there with a out of town client. Builder has some inventory on the golf course and some foreclosures. Visit my website and in the top menu bar look for 'Search MLS' and you will see all the homes in that neighborhood.

Dave Lowe, broker
GRI / ePRO / GREEN designations
Web Reference:
Well, the property you have referenced is North Lake Park at Lake Nona, however the community you seem to be describing by location is VillageWalk.
North Lake Park at Lake Nona. This matches the listing you have identified here.
Gay Middleton
Eagle Creek. Would you like a link to the listings in that community?