what is the bottom price on this home?

Asked by David, Fri Oct 31, 2008

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/property/1053456292-1668-Hunters-Trl-C…

Answers

2
Mark Ryan-Ma…, Agent, Centerville, OH
Sun Nov 9, 2008
John's answer was not bad... except that you are looking in MN... I thought there would be responses from someone in that area but as I see no one has yet done that... I would be more than happy to find you a good agent in that area. I network with agents across the country and can do some interviews and research to find you a good agent that would not cost you anything.

Please let me know and I would be happy to help.

Mark Ryan
John Baker, Agent, Vandalia, OH
Fri Oct 31, 2008
The sale price of every home is decided by how much you as a buyer are willing to pay and what the seller is willing to accept. No one except the owner knows what the bottom price is. I would suggest that you offer a low bid and see how the homeower responds. Check online for comparable homes for sale in the same area and see what else you could buy in the same price range. There are many bargains out there at the present time. I would be happy to work with you as your agent. You can have a Realtor represent you at no cost to you. Your agent could be of immense value in helping you with this purchase.

Take care,

JB