Property Q&A in 62034>Question Details

Mustang, Other/Just Looking in 62034

what is the average price per square foot for residential homes in glen carbon illinois, 62034 zip code?

Asked by Mustang, 62034 Sat Feb 5, 2011

Answers

3
Hi Mustang -

Your question can be answered several different ways. Would you like the price per square foot over the past year, or maybe six or three months? If you're asking to see if a home you're interested in is priced correctly, the best way to judge that based on price per square foot is using only recent comparable sales - meaning, homes of the same age, size and condition that have sold within the past three months.

If you'd like a more specific answer to your question, feel free to call or send me a text or e-mail.

Have a great afternoon!

Kristina Pratt, REALTOR/SFR

Goshen Realty Group at RE/MAX Preferred Partners
http://www.goshenrealtygroup.com

One 157 Center
Edwardsville, IL 62025
618-917-0775
kristina@goshenrealtygroup.com
Please use recent sales.

Flag Fri Mar 28, 2014
Thank you for your question. Over the past 6 months in Glen Carbon, the average price per square foot on re-sale homes range from $80.00 to $95.00 based on condition. New construction homes can run $100-130 based on options and building style. Hope this helps you.

By the way are you looking to purchase a home or sell an existing home? My name is Kathy Shemwell with Re/Max Alliance (618) 581-0123 and I would be happy to assist you with your real estate needs. I am very knowledgeable in regards to the real estate market in Glen Carbon.
Giving an average price per square foot cannot accurately reflect values in the area. Variables such as the homes age, location in Glen Carbon and upgrades the home has can cause the "average" price to greatly fluctuate. If there are specific homes you are looking at, I would be happy to send you similar properties to compare against. If you are relocating, I would also be happy to send you information on the community. Have a great weekend!