what is the address of this property?

Asked by Karen Smith, 34446 Mon Mar 21, 2011

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/foreclosure/3038207089--Cass-St-Spring…

Answers

3
Amy Foote, Agent, Carpentersville, IL
Tue Mar 22, 2011
Karen,

The address of this property is 120 Cass St. the Lis Pendens was just filed on the property in December of 2010, so it will be a little while until it is actually foreclosed upon...if it is at all. The minimum in the state of Illinois is 7 months.

If you have interest in the property, I'd be happy to call the owner and see if they're willing to short sell the property. This is a process where the proceeds from the sale are less than what the seller owes and so the bank has to agree to short their loan. This could take a while, so if you want the property, you'd have to be patient, but it could be worthwhile in getting you a deal. If you're interested in this opportunity, call me at 847-602-9979 or email me at amy.foote@bairdwarner.com.

Amy
Web Reference:  http://www.footeteam.com
Linda Dressl…, Agent, Schaumburg, IL
Mon Mar 21, 2011
Karen:

What Philip has said is true, this home seems to be going through the foreclosure process. You should find a Realtor® to work with to help you find properties in the area you are hoping to move or invest. I would be happy to set up a search for you based on your criteria: # of bedrooms, square footage, certain cities, school districts, etc. They will be set up on a website personally set up for you so that you may look at them at your leisure. Then as you browse, you can mark your interest in what you see, and we can make appointments to go see them. Feel free to contact me directly to find out more.

Linda Dressler, Realtor®
SRES, SFR, ADPR
(847) 809-1257
Helping From The Heart
Schaumburg, Illinois
Philip Szyjka, Agent, McHenry, IL
Mon Mar 21, 2011
Since the home is not yet listed, i cannot tell you the address. It appears the house is in a pre-foreclosure status and depending on that, it may or may not be listed for sale by the seller or the bank when and if it gets foreclosed.

Phil