flossiej1417, Home Buyer in Torrance, CA

what is the address for the date cir torrance,ca. 90505 marble estates home 4 bed 2 bath 2090 sqft

Asked by flossiej1417, Torrance, CA Sun Dec 16, 2012

--
This question was asked from this property: http://www.trulia.com/foreclosure/3100829809--Date-Cir-Torra…

Answers

2
Bruce Blumbe…, Agent, Torrance, CA
Mon Dec 17, 2012
Hi Flossie,
The address on this property is 2541 Date Circle. Notice of default was filed 10/30/2012. This property is in foreclosure at this time. It is not listed for sale at this time and the homeowner may be attempting a loan modification or other means of assistance in their situation. It may be a while before anything new happens with this property. Banks are holding on to their foreclosed properties a lot longer these days while at the same time are trying really hard not to take them back and entertaining a host of other options.

If you are interesting in buying a property feel free to contact me at my e-mail or website below and I would be happy to meet with you and discuss your many options.
Bruce
DRE:01004069
Katherine Mu…, Agent, Torrance, CA
Mon Dec 17, 2012
There are two properties available on Date Circle in Torrance but they are in zip code 90503, I cannot see any property that falls exactly into the criteria you have specified above. It may be that the property above has been taken over by the bank but is not yet listed for sale. Can you give me a call? It is easer for us to discuss.... 310-897-9867 ,,, Thank you ... Katherine