what is condo and hoa fees?

Asked by magyr3, Gaithersburg, MD Tue Aug 21, 2012

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/property/3010971329-201-Community-Cent…

Answers

3
Anh Boesch, Agent, Chevy Chase, MD
Tue Aug 21, 2012
The HOA Fee is rolled into the Condo Fee for this community. But the fee includes as Pat pointed out, the common grounds (pool, club house, tot lot) and the exterior maintenance of the condominiums. But also the property insurance and trash fees are included. I have sold a few of the Picasso units in Parklands and there are not too many units left. Many buyers of the community are drawn to the close proximity to MARC, the potential commercial retail development and planned 270 exit ramp. The units are extremely nice and spacious. Only drawback is climbing 2 flights of stairs to get to the unit.
Jules Cole, Agent, Gaithersburg, MD
Tue Aug 21, 2012
Hello Magyr3,

That is a very nice new development in Gaithersburg. There are two condominium townhouse models available in that area. The square footage indicated in your link describes the Picasso unit with over 2500 square feet. There is currently a Condo fee of approximately $190.00 per month and no HOA fee. I have been in these units and sold an identical unit in Urbana. If you need assistance or have further questions, please let me know.

Jules Cole
RE/MAX Realty Group
301-455-2265
askjules@verizon.net
Pat DeLorenzo, Agent, Gaithersburg, MD
Tue Aug 21, 2012
Fees paid to the community association formthemupkeep of the neighborhood(HOA) and upkeep for the outside of the buildings(condo) fees.