Property Q&A in Delray Beach>Question Details

Diane, Other/Just Looking in Bel Air, MD

what community is this located in? Is it water view?

Asked by Diane, Bel Air, MD Thu Sep 17, 2009

This question is about this property:…

Hi Diane,

CODA is more for someone that's looking for a VERY urban experience. It's just off booming Atlantic Avenue in downtown Delray Beach. You can bike to the beach in less than 10 minutes. Delray Beach is growing and construction has been frenzied for the past couple of years.

Atlantic Avenue during season is a mob scene, if you like action. Last winter, it took me almost 40 minutes to travel from CODA to A1A by car. I could have walked it up and back in that time.

If you have any questions, please feel free to call or email me.

Scott Miller, Realtor®
Estate Specialist
Commercial RE
Business Broker
Realty Associates
561-716-4060 direct
561-451-9377 fax

Hi Diane,
From what I see from the pictures it looks that we are talking about a new development called "CODA", and no it does not have water views.
Please fell free to call me @ 561 542 7265 or e-mail me @ if you have any question about this property or any other.

Paolo Giacone Realtor®, e-PRO®
Coldwell Banker Residential Real Estate
Mobile: (561) 542-7265
Hi Diane,
I believe that is the Coda complex. This is a nice newer complex right off of Atlantic, there is no water view. Most the townhomes around there will not have a water view as they are in the Downtown area of Delray.
You can probably find a condo with a water view close to that price range, but it won't be this size.
If you are interested in townhomes/condos in this area feel free to contact me.
Troy Langan