Property Q&A in North Port>Question Details

Janice Lewis, Renter in North Port, FL

what cash value will buy this home? i will be paying cash when i buy

Asked by Janice Lewis, North Port, FL Thu Jan 24, 2013

This question was asked from this property:…

At the closing table IT"S ALL CASH!
What paying cash makes available is a significant reduction in the contingencies and time to close.
You do not mention whether you will waive appraisal or inspection contingencies.
Even if you waived ALL contingencies, the price you pay will be directly related to what other offers are on the table. Very often, cash buyers operate under the false notion they can 'low ball' their purchase offer. Then they come to Trulia asking, "What do I need to do to get my offer accepted?"
Your real estate consultant can provide you the information you need. It is entirely up to you to follow their guidance or solicit opinions from strangers on the internet.
Regarding your question, FAIR MARKET VALUE is a good place to start.

Best of success to you,
Annette Lawrence, Broker/Associate
Remax Realtec Group
Palm Harbor, Fl
Hi Janice,
This is a bank foreclosed property listed by Realty Trac 55 days ago. It is not currently listed for sale in the local MLS. You can search for properties that are for sale on my web site at This includes normal sales, bank foreclosures and short sales.

Our office is located in the North Port/Port Charlotte area. I would be happy to set you up to receive listings automatically if you could send me your search criteria. If I can answer any questions or help in any way, please contact me.

Tammy Hayes, Realtor
Green Lion Realty
It's not on the market yet so we won't know what the list price is until then. Many people are paying cash for homes. Homes that sell for under $100K often have multiple offers. Paying cash does not necessarily mean that you will be able to get it for less, although you could beat a comparable financed offer. At closing, all the money turns to cash for the seller.

To see the most up to date homes that are actually on the market feel free to set up listing alerts on my website at

Jen Bowman, Broker Associate
Keller Williams On The Water
licensed in GA and FL