Property Q&A in Mooresville>Question Details

Roxanag, Home Buyer in Saratoga County, NY

what are the property taxes for 2012?. Thank you.

Asked by Roxanag, Saratoga County, NY Wed Jan 4, 2012

Optional details about your question

This question is about this property:…

Thank you for your interest in this home for sale. It looks like others have already answered, so feel free to contact me directly if you have any additional questions about this home, as I am the listing agent. I'd be happy to assist you in any way I can.

- Don
Owner / Broker
Don Anthony Realty
This home is in Iredell County, town of Mooresville, and the Mooresville School District. The tax rate in Iredell county for 2012 is .485 per 100, the rate for the town of Mooresville is .580, and the school district is .135 for a total of 1.16 for tax rate of the home at 104 Balsam Ct. This estimates to a tax for the year 2012 of $2814.88 or $234.57 per month.
I hope this helps and if you have any further questions please contact me at 704 562 2922....Have a great day! Lee Ann Miller
Good morning,

The taxes on this property are $2841. If you need any more information please feel free to email/call me at anytime.

Annmarie Leslie
Lake Norman Realty