what are the hia dues ?

Asked by KAYICETEA, Seattle, WA Wed Jul 4, 2012

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/property/3055144453-10804-Glen-Acres-D…

Answers

4
Shelly Hu, Agent, Bellevue, WA
Thu Jul 5, 2012
HOA is a abbreviation of Home Owner Association, HOA due is the monthly payment required by the HOA or often called HOD.

HOD covers maintenance cost, management cost and reserve account fee. When you buy a condo,
not only consider about the HOD cost but also the financial health about the HOA. This information cold get from resale certificate. Carefully read the resale cert would help you avoid the financial trap of the condo.

Hope this helps.

Shelly
Shari Laverty, Agent, Redmond, WA
Wed Jul 4, 2012
Hi Kayci
Happy 4th of July!
HOA is short for home owners association. All condos and some neighorhoods have HOA monthly fees. These fees cover neghborhood/condo expenses including some utilities and maintenance of common areas. Common areas could include maintenance of a pool, park, entrance, landscaping etc. Usually the home owner association has monthly meetings that I encourage my clients to attend. That way you are aware of neighborhood concerns, expenses and issues.
All the best!
David Marcoe, Agent, Seattle, WA
Wed Jul 4, 2012
The HOA dues are $691 per month.
Jeff Strand, Agent, Seattle, WA
Wed Jul 4, 2012
I believe you mean HOA fees? An HOA fee is a fee charged by a management association or building to pay for central services such as garbage collection service or landscaping.

Jeff S.
QARE