what are the closing costs & approximate renovation costs for this property? Where do i get disclosures?

Asked by Jfk, Outside U.S. Sun Apr 12, 2009

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/property/1077076149-3005-Reid-Ave-Char…

Answers

3
Debra M. Buck, , Charlotte, NC
Sat Apr 18, 2009
Good evening, JFK!

I have finally received the disclosures. If you would please send me your email address I will be more than happy to forward you the disclosures.

Debbie
debra@hmproperties.com
Debra M. Buck, , Charlotte, NC
Fri Apr 17, 2009
Hello JFK. I just wanted to follow-up to say that I have sent another email to the Listing Agent attempting to get the disclosures for you.

I will continue to keep you posted until I receive them. If there is anything else I can do to help, please let me know!

Debbie
Debra M. Buck, , Charlotte, NC
Sun Apr 12, 2009
Good morning, JFK.

This home on Reid Avenue is a short sale/preforeclosure sale. Are you familiar with these types of transactions? A short sale is when the lender agrees to take less than the encumbrances are for the property. Sometimes negoiating these types of transactions can take some time.

We typically state that closing costs end up being approximately 3% of the purchase price. As to renovation costs, it would be impossible to say from just looking at the pictures and property details. An inspection would be the first step to see what condition the property is in.

Disclosures will come from the Listing Agent. I have checked the Multiple Listing Service to see if they were available there and they were not. I have emailed the Listing Agent requesting the disclosures for review. I have also asked about the general condition of the property.

I see you are from outside of the U.S. I would love the opportunity to work with you if you haven't already hired a Realtor. I do have experience with short sales and foreclosure properties.

Please contact me at debra@hmproperties.com or 704.421.2107. I would love to share the information with you from the Listing Agent. Please know I am here to help in any way that I can.

Debbie
Web Reference:  http://www.hmproperties.com