Property Q&A in Brookline>Question Details

Tal Zaks, Home Buyer in Newton Center, Newton,...

we would like to see the property on Saturday (April 3rd), please let us know if/when it is possible. Tx

Asked by Tal Zaks, Newton Center, Newton, MA Fri Apr 2, 2010

This question is about this property:…

THis property is across the street from my home. It is lovely. Again, I can show it to you tomorrow or any day this week.
Susan Ormont, 617 669-2000
I work in Boston, Brookline and Newton. If you are not working with an agent, I am happy to show it to you tomorrow. Just call or e-mail me.
Susan Ormont, William Raveis Real Estate, 617 669-2000,

you have couple of good responses and I'd chime in not to underestimate the fact that the Listing agent represents Seller's interests and not the Buyers. Your agent should be loyal to You, offer full disclosures, do diligence, negotiate intelligently and, most of all, protect Your interests (just like a Listing agent protects Seller's). Brookline is my town and if you have any questions or need assistance just call 617-869-5987. It may sound counter intuitive for most people, still if you ask experienced Realtors and Buyers who were happy with their purchase, you'll find the statistics suggest having a Buyer's Agent is really worth it!
Web Reference:
Hi Tal,
If you are working with buyer agent call him/her and schedule the appointment. If you are looking to buy it from listing agent direct contact Karen Edgers from Prudential. Personally I believe you’ll do better for yourself working with someone who represent you and not the seller. This house is on the market for a year and it will benefit you to learn as much as you can about it prior to putting an offer. If you have more questions I’ll be happy to answer at: 617.833.1055 or email me at

Web Reference:

The listing agent for this property is Karen Edgers (617) 519-3367. I live in Newton Center and cover Boston Metro West, including Brookline. If you find yourself needing an agent to help you in your search, feel free to contact me (617) 584-3904.

Michelle Lane
Hi Tal My partner and I have a listing right around the corner. We have a scheduled showing there at 11AM and could meet you after that. We have left you a voicemail on your cell phone to find out your availability. The property is beautiful and we look forward to seeing you today. You can call us directly at 508-735-8999 and we will set it up.
mdm realty
Missy and Heidi
Web Reference:
Hi Tal.

Have you had success scheduling a showing? If not, please call as soon as possible at 508.561.7164 and I will see if I can get you in on short notice!

Judy Boyle
RE/MAX Signature Properties