we would like to see the house and we would like to know the lot size and how many bedrooms,please call us back at 732-270-6110 you may ask for mike.o

Asked by Kathleen Scheller, Island Heights, NJ Tue Mar 8, 2011

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/foreclosure/3029668835--Summit-Ave-Isl…

Answers

5
Marc Paolella, Agent, Succasunna, NJ
Tue Mar 8, 2011
Yes and do remove your phone number. You will get a slew of calls from desperate and out-of-work lower level agents trying to hustle up some business, and these are generally not the type of "professionals" you want to deal with. Never put your phone number on a real estate site. It could lead to trouble.

-Marc
Marc Paolella, Agent, Succasunna, NJ
Tue Mar 8, 2011
The property is not even on the market, it is just a Notice of Default. Pay no attention to these, they are not for sale.

-Marc
James Flanag…, Agent, Toms River, NJ
Tue Mar 8, 2011
Kathleen,

Bernie is right; you may want to remove your phone number and contact a local professional. Our office is right around the corner from Island Heights. We would love to be of service.

Jim
Web Reference:  http://FlanaganRealty.com
Bernard Teic…, Agent, Freehold, NJ
Tue Mar 8, 2011
Hi Kathleen. I would be happy to assist you but placing your phone number out there will cause many phone calls. You may want to consider removing it and interviewing agents on your terms rather than having many agents call you.

If you decide to give me an opportunity, call me.

Have a good night:
Bernie
732 410 2745
Bernard Teic…, Agent, Freehold, NJ
Tue Mar 8, 2011

Have a good night:
Bernie
732 410 2745