this property is 108.152 is that the price or can ya make a lower offer on repos?

Asked by Kim Nilsen, San Pedro, CA Sun Sep 9, 2012

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/foreclosure/3021519694--S-Miraleste-Dr…

Answers

2
Michael Magaw, Agent, Torrance, CA
Mon Sep 10, 2012
The price of $108,152 is not an actual listing for sale. But to answer your question, all prices are negotiable. You can offer any price that you want. But the offer should make sense.

The lowest priced Active 1 Bedroom in Miraleste Canyon Estates is $115,000 and the lowest priced Sold home this year was $110,000. Your offer should make sense based on comparable sales, current inventory levels, condition of the home, etc. That is the best way to convince a seller or bank that they should consider a reduced price.

Would you like to view the available home listed at $115,000.
Andrea Kowal…, Agent, San Pedro, CA
Sun Sep 9, 2012
Hi Kim -

This is just an estimate of value. This property is not on the market for sale at this time.

Feel free to contact me directly and I can give you more details, and answer your questions.

Andrea Kowalski, Realtor
Golden West Realty
310-433-3349
andrea@andreak.com