this property has not been sold and is listed under a company but I can't find it listed anywhere, why?

Asked by Heather, 44706 Sat Apr 11, 2009

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/property/1047526444-3638-Cashmere-Cir-…

Answers

1
Jim Dvorovy, , Canton, OH
Sun Apr 12, 2009
Hello Heather - The listing agent that has been marketing this "short sale" property has it maked as "Pending" in the Multiple Listing Service. That is the reason you cannot find it: because it is no longer listed as an "Active" property. It's MLS status had changed from "Active" to "Pending" on March 18th, '09. If you have a true continuing interest in the property, I could check with the agent to see if the bank will take back up offers on the property. One can never be sure how the bank/lender will handle properties like this one where the original buyer or builder can no longer perform financially. Quite often the people that have the first position offer will walk away in frustration due to the slowness of the lender, and this property could become available to you. For more information about short sales, visit my webpage listed below and either send email or give me a call.