this house went into escrow, but has the deal been fianlized? neighbor wants to purchase

Asked by Danielle, 95436 Thu Apr 16, 2009

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/homes/California/Forestville/sold/2872…

Answers

2
Susan Bryer, , 95472
Thu Apr 16, 2009
Hi Danielle -
The current MLS does not show the address of 10679 River Road as being an active listing - either active, pending or sold. The current tax record shows its owner as Saxon Mortgage Services, which appears to have taken the property at foreclosure sale at the Admin Building on 1/23/2009 for the bid of $169,150 -
If you know of a sale happening, it appears to be happening outside of the MLS - without a bit more information as to what you know, that's about all I can offer for detail now - please let me know if I can help further. ( I live in Forestville -)

Susan Bryer
susanb@sonic.net
Dave Roberts, Agent, Healdsburg, CA
Thu Apr 16, 2009
Hi Danielle,
I think this property is in the limbo between being foreclosed on and being offered back on the market by the bank. I have put in a request to the bank, but they are probably swamped and will get to it in their own sweet time. I'd advise you to keep an eye on it with your favorite real estate agent so you can make an offer when it does come on the market.