Jp1, Home Buyer in Champaign, IL

there is a huge error in the listing of my home and it has listed the sale of my home incorrectly. How can i get this changed right away?

Asked by Jp1, Champaign, IL Thu Sep 10, 2009

i am trying to put my home up for sale soon, and noticed that my home is listed as sold for a drastically lower price than what we bought it for. it is also the wrong date!

Answers

1
Mark Waldhoff, Agent, Champaign, IL
Thu Sep 10, 2009
I think it will depend on where that information is listed. Did you find it through the county assessors or county clerks office? If so try (217) 384-3720. If it is a different source post what it is and maybe we can still help.

Keep in mind that you should be marketing and pricing your home off the current, local housing market so the prior sale price should not be too big of a factor.
If you are interested in an automated estimate of your homes value you can check out http://www.ChampaignValues.com

Mark