Property Q&A in Hilltop>Question Details

codyjbennett, Renter in Denver, CO

the google street view and your pictures look different? what is the right picture of the property?

Asked by codyjbennett, Denver, CO Mon Mar 11, 2013

This question was asked from this property:…

The pictures on Trulia are correct. I don't know how to fix the google street view to reflect the correct pictures. Would you like to set up a time to see this property?
1 vote Thank Flag Link Mon Mar 11, 2013
This is a common difference. Google just cruises by, brokers and landlords take their best shot.

I looked at the home from the link and then the Google street view. They are the same home from different angles and views. The link shows the home as $1000.00 per month. I can;t imagine a home in that area renting that low in that condition. I would be cautious in moving forward and consider getting a trained representative to work with you. This could be a good deal; but there are a lot of scammers out there these days as well. Best of success moving forward.

Robert McGuire ASR
Your Castle Real Estate
Direct - 303-669-1246
Which address are you referring to?

This may be a scam. This home was sold a month ago. Even if it was listed for rent by the new owners, they would ask way over $1,000/month. I have encountered and reported these types of scams on my listings in the past.

Marina Bay
Cherry Creek Properties