so, is this condo on sale for $18,159.00?

Asked by gsultana, La Habra, CA Sat Jan 26, 2013

--
This question was asked from this property: http://www.trulia.com/foreclosure/3027788658--Stone-Harbor-C…

Answers

2
Ingrid Ski R…, Agent, Mission Viejo, CA
Sun Jan 27, 2013
Lori is right. Everyone that is looking for a great deal and those days re pretty much gone now Do you think that the properties will sell this cheap? The banks can sell the properties and get a good amount for them now. The market has changed. There possible to get some deals from the court house steps belt me know if you are interest in something like this.
I work with people who can get somewhat of a deal this way I Orange County. If the outer county's you may till be able to get a deal there since it has not picked up as much as Orange County. Let me know what you are interested in and see how I can help you achieve that. Talk to you soon

Ingrid Ski Realtor
949-874-0432
OCAreaHomes@gmail.com
Lori Hanson, Agent, Aliso Viejo, CA
Sat Jan 26, 2013
No, that is only the amount that the owner is behind on payments. There are currently 6 properties on this street that are on the market and all are pending but one which has multiple offers on it at this time.