Question removed

Asked by Julie Miles, Bangor, ME Sun Feb 22, 2009

This question was removed by its author.

Answers

2
Leigh Ann Wi…, Agent, Birmingham, AL
Sun Feb 22, 2009
Property taxes are close to $2000 a year. In Birmingham, my average water bill is $60-70.00 a month for a 4bdr/2.5ba-2 story house (similar in size to this one). I live about 20 min. from this one where garbage pickup is free. There is a good chance that it is free here too-will need to make sure. I have budget billing which runs about 120.00 a month, and my electric is about 200.00 a month. This one has a guest house so that would increase these, but for now that may give you an idea.
If you need more info about the area, schools, or Birmingham in general, you can email me at leighw@lahrealestate.com.
Leigh Ann Wilson-Lah Real Estate, Inc.
I can find you a house, its your job to make it a "Home."
Paul D. Dzie…, , Birmingham, AL
Sun Feb 22, 2009
According to the tax records, this home sits on 0.78 acres, has an annual tax of about $2,000 and is approx 2,980 SqFt. As far as water, garbage, and utilities, that will take a few phone calls to find out --somthing I'm more then willing to do for Clients of mine.

I would like to help by representing your interests and act as your Buyer’s Agent. Best of all, there is NO CHARGE for this service!

If you are not currently working with a real estate agent to sell your current home and would like a free current Market Analysis of your home, feel free to call or e-mail me for one. I know a TOP Agent in Palm Beach that will complete one for you with no obligation.

Instead of searching through a ton of Real Estate magazines, if you have Internet access, (either at home or work), I could send you current listings of homes in the Greater Birmingham area that fit your needs. Every evening, I will send you listing of homes that listed THAT DAY. How convenient and time saving would that be? To set this up, all I would need is your e-mail address and the criteria of the home you are looking for.

If you need financial assistance when looking for a home in the Greater Birmingham area, I have a great partner who is a wealth of information on today’s many types of financing alternatives.

If you would like more information on anything above or on the Greater Birmingham, Alabama area, please feel free to call, write, or e-mail me at pauld-kw@hotmail.com

I would like to wish you the best of luck with your upcoming move!

Paul D. Dziedzic

After serving my country for 22 years,
I'm now ready to serve you.
Web Reference:  http://www.pauld-kw.com