Question removed

Asked by Josh Mitchell, Chicago, IL Sun Jan 25, 2009

This question was removed by its author.

Answers

1
Christopher…, Agent, Chicago, IL
Mon Jan 26, 2009
Dear Josh,

Are you working with a Realtor to help you locate properties and answer some of your questions? I'm guessing that these kinds of questions are going to get you a lot of offers from Realtors wanting to help you find a place.

I know that residents of this building or former residents might be able to pick up your question and get you a response. But there are also a lot of Realtors who post on Trulia and would not want to interfere with an already established agency relationship between you and your buyer's agent.

If you don't yet have a Realtor, then you may want to interview a few and have them do some of this legwork for you (hopefully reducing the amount of time that you have to commit to your property search).

Let me know if you have any additional questions or need any additional assistance.

Christopher Thomas
Broker Associate, Sudler Sotheby's International Realty
773-418-0640 (cell)
christopher.thomas@sothebysrealty.com
http://www.mayagentchris.com