Question removed

Asked by Deb, Mount Juliet, TN Fri Jan 23, 2009

This question was removed by its author.

Answers

1
Kevin Pellat…, Agent, Franklin, TN
Sat Jan 24, 2009
If you are looking to make an offer, consider the surrounding properties and their sales activity: For instance, next door neighbor 686 Chandler Rd is for sale asking $135,000 but 1805 Chandler, a site built home (down the street), couldn't sell for $128,900 in the last six months of 2008. Consider that the purchase price in 2006 was $50,000 with a loan amount showing less than that amount. Of course, there are several more properties to consider before making a sound, reasonable offer to protect your interests - but most importantly, what are your plans for the property?

Is this for investment or for your residence? For how long? What improvements are you planning? These answers would affect any offer my clients would want to make.

If we have a chance to discuss this further in detail -- what are you looking for from 606 Chandler Road?

Kindest regards,

Kevin Pellatiro
(615)714-7918
kpellatiro@realtracs.com

Your Home. Your Investment. My Job.

---

If you are looking for an appraisal only, you might consider having a conversation with a professional appraiser (for instance, Martha Harlow Farrar, C & H appraisal, 615-391-5669).