Question removed

Asked by Djuana Kearney, Thu Jan 22, 2009

This question was removed by its author.

Answers

3
Eileen Musser…, Home Owner, York, PA
Thu Jan 22, 2009
The MLS shows this as having a contract with contingencies. It also says "NO CONTRACTS ACCEPTED UNTIL DENIAL FROM 3RD PARTY."

It may not be removed from other sites until they have a sure sale for it, but for now it not available. I would guess that it is highly unlikely that the owner will have the option to sell this on a lease purchase.

That may be why the listing agent is not returning calls. He probably has more buyers lined up than he knows what to do with. Because of the situation, the location, and the size of the lot this is probably a pretty hot property, BUT it was listed in October so there must be some issues that have not been resolved.

Feel free to contact one of us who are active on Trulia; we will be glad to help if you are looking for a buyers agent to represent you.

Eileen's Green team
Serving York and Lancaster
Eileen Musser…, Home Owner, York, PA
Thu Jan 22, 2009
I will look it up for you. You may email me to see what I have been able to find out.

Eileen@gatewayrealtyinc.com
____________…, Home Buyer, Texas
Thu Jan 22, 2009
Please provide us with a multiple listing number. If the listing agent won't respond to you, find another agent as your "buyer's agent" and get her to contact the listing agent and arrange for you to see the property. The home may be showing up on somewebsites, however the possibility exists that the home is no longer 'active' and hence the listing agent's unwillingness to discuss the property. However, an agent that knows what's good for themselves wouldn't want to pass up a qualified buyer.