Question removed

Asked by John Merlino, Bronx, NY Sat Jan 17, 2009

This question was removed by its author.

Answers

6
Christopher…, Agent, Tarrytown, NY
Sat Jan 17, 2009
Hi, Yes this is possible for Armonk, the property probably hasen't been reassessed in many years. Believe it or not this doesn't include the STAR reduction of $1,220 which would bring the net taxes down to $4,000....see it gets better :o). Keep in mind this is a small home clocking in at 1236 sq ft.

Christopher Pagli
Associate Broker
Legends Realty Group
914.406.9023
Amy Singer, Agent, Armonk, NY
Sun Jan 18, 2009
Yes, John. This home is in Armonk and the taxes are shown as $5208 before the STAR reduction. However, I always advise my buyers that taxes need to be verified. When I work with a buyer, all taxes and municpal information get checked at town hall.
I live and work in the area, so if you need first hand information, I am happy to help.
Web Reference:  http://asinger.prucent.com
Colleen Gall…, Agent, Armonk, NY
Sun Jan 18, 2009
Yes those are the taxes as listed. BTW, Armonk Is NOT North Castle,,,, Armonk is a hamlet inside the municpality ( town ) of North Castle. You should also know I have personally seen this home and I have other information to tell you... off line. Colleen Gallagher 914-522-2777. I actually work IN Armonk.
Stacy Greenes, , Westchester County, NY/ Putnam County,NY
Sun Jan 18, 2009
Yes-the house is small and built awhile ago which helps explains taxes.Taxes can vary quite a bit in all communities depending on size and age of home and then there is the star too.
Christopher…, Agent, Tarrytown, NY
Sat Jan 17, 2009
The town of North Castle is Armonk, and the schools are Armonk as well.

Christopher Pagli
Associate Broker
Legends Realty Group
914.406.9023
Walter FitzP…, , Westchester County, NY
Sat Jan 17, 2009
Although this is an Armonk zip code. The property in in North Castle which should explain the taxes!

Walt FitzPatrick
Houlihan Lawrence Bronxville
914-513-9811
wfitzpatrick@houlihanlawrence.com
Web Reference:  http://www.almosthomeny.com