Question removed

Asked by amy.j.gill, Albuquerque, NM Mon Apr 8, 2013

This question was removed by its author.

Answers

7
Sonia Rodrig…, Agent, Albuquerque, NM
Tue Apr 9, 2013
Hi 3110Wilkinson is not on the market no mere listing was cancel!

I love to work with buyers! Are you looking in any area in particular? what price range? 505 369 9126Call me or text me if you have any question. Sonia Rodriguez
Sonia Rodrig…, Agent, Albuquerque, NM
Tue Apr 9, 2013
seller cancel the contract yesterday he decide to not sell his property! I Love to represent buyers! is any other area in particular are you looking for? what price range?
Roger2eaton, Home Buyer, Albuquerque, NM
Tue Apr 9, 2013
It is off of the market and is being leased through BrickleysNM.com. However, they are also a full service broker and they have the ability to entertain an offer for purchase as well. Brickley's number is 505-242-2997. Roger Eaton
Steve Quinta…, Agent, Albuquerque, NM
Mon Apr 8, 2013
Please give me a call to discuss.
Roma Galgali, , Albuquerque, NM
Mon Apr 8, 2013
Good evening Amy,

As Leigh-Jo said, this listing is currently off market. It was up there until 31st March, and was listed for $420,000 before it expired. I would be glad to know if I can be of any further help.

Roma Galgali | Pargin Realty ERA | Cell: 505-750-7662 romagalgali@parginrealty.com
http://www.parginrealty.com
ERA: A Smarter Community
Chris Nyman…, Agent, Albuquerque, NM
Mon Apr 8, 2013
Amy, I've worked with buyers in La Luz before and it's a really wonderful, interesting community. Loads of open space on the near west side in an area where one just doesn't find this kind of amenity anymore! I'd be happy to pull any and all available or Sale properties and send them to you if you wouldn't mind sending me your email? Mine is "ABQhomeswithchris@gmail.com" and my cell is (505) 440-6293.
(That said, I suggest you remove your phone number from your posting and you may not want it to be public information for ever and ever...)
Leigh-Jo Anz…, Agent, Albuquerque, NM
Mon Apr 8, 2013
Hello Amy,

This home is presently not on the market.

Leigh-Jo
Syan Real Estate
Call/Text: (505) 730-8181
Web Reference:  http://www.Syan.com