Question removed

Asked by linmike12, Oklahoma City, OK Thu Mar 7, 2013

This question was removed by its author.

Answers

8
Leah Brown, Agent, Yukon, OK
Thu Mar 7, 2013
This house is located around the corner from the house you mentioned and is listed at $130,000. If you are looking for that area and price range, this one could fit the bill.

http://www.trulia.com/property/4589479-2613-Huntleigh-Dr-Okl…

What do you think? I'd be happy to show it to you.

Leah Brown
Realtor, Prudential Alliance Realty
(405) 414-2433
John Phillips, , Oklahoma City, OK
Thu Mar 7, 2013
Good Afternoon:
Wow you received a lot of answers: I am here to help you with your search for your new home: Yes this home is under contract and no i do not reccomend you do a backup offer:
I will be glad to put you on my search and help you in any way I can: I always do my best to help the buyer with their purchase and ask the seller to contibute all they can legally in order to keep you with a minimum out of pocket cash.

Thank you
John Phillips
405 413 0791
jphillips81@cox.net
Carolyn Sims, Agent, Oklahoma City, OK
Thu Mar 7, 2013
It is under contract and you could still look at the property if the sellers would allow it. You can look at pending properties and write a back up offer. Sometimes pending contracts do not work out and the person with the back up offer can purchase the property.

It is adventageous for you to work with a realtor. We work for you and the seller pays out fee. That way you will have an agent looking for the properties for you. We often sell properties before they are ever listed on MLS or any other site because we talk to othe realtors and let them know what we are looking for.

Contact me for a FREE buyer's consultation.

Carolyn Sims
Keller Williams Elite
405-808-7922
Web Reference:  http://csimshomes.com
Pam King, Agent, Midwest City, OK
Thu Mar 7, 2013
I would be happy to assist with your home search. Working with a Realtor allows you to receive listings promptly and improve your chances of finding the perfect house before it sells. Pam King, RE/MAX Metro. 405-923-6574.
Wells Bridge…, Agent, OKC, OK
Thu Mar 7, 2013
It's currently under contract. I'll be happy to send you information on other available properties. Feel free to contact me at your convenience.

Bridgett Wells
Keller Williams Realty Elite
405-651-9320
Bridgettwells@kw.com
Brian Becker, Agent, Edmond, OK
Thu Mar 7, 2013
The property is under contract as of 2/26/13 but has not closed yet. I'd be happy to assist you to find a similar property or can advise you if this were to come back on the market.
Suzanne Walk…, Agent, Oklahoma City, OK
Thu Mar 7, 2013
The house has not 'sold' but is under contract and at 'pending' status in the MLS since February 26th. Hence, the reason it does not appear for sale on Trulia anymore.
Josh Barnett, Agent, Chandler, OK
Thu Mar 7, 2013
It has not sold, only under contract currently.
Web Reference:  http://www.GetSoldOKC.com