Question removed

Asked by Eric Metzner, Cape Coral, FL Sat Feb 2, 2013

This question was removed by its author.


Marc Comisar, Agent, Bonita Springs, FL
Sun Feb 3, 2013
You can rent anywhere usually if you offer enough....
0 votes
Charles Sand…, , Cape Coral, FL
Sat Feb 2, 2013
As long as you can verify income you should be able to rent. When do you need a place by? I have a newer home coming on the market soon I would be happy to show you.

Have you considered a short sale to avoid the foreclosure?

Call or email me anytime!

0 votes
Steve Geving, Agent, Fort Myers, FL
Sat Feb 2, 2013
Times have been hard on a lot of people. Many landlords understand and will make credit exception if presented with the proper offer to rent. I disagree with the previous post. You can purchase a new home as early as 12 months after filing a Ch 13 BK and 2yrs after Ch 7 discharge. The foreclosure will cause you to wait 3 yrs unless there are strong factors outside your control (medical, death, etc)that caused the BK and Foreclosure.

Good Luck and feel free to call with any questions.

Steve Geving
Jones and Co Realty
0 votes
Susan Callah…, Agent, Fort Myers Beach, FL
Sat Feb 2, 2013
Due to the personal nature of your post.
I would advise you not to use your full name and your picture.
Delete this post asap and then post anonymously !

You may what to sell the vested interest and make a fresh start renting somewhere else!
Bankruptcy is not a death sentence you can recover in as little as 18 mos- 24 mos credit wise.
It all starts by getting a secured Credit card pay timely on all you bills.
Plenty of instruction one the net as to your best options.

delete this question !!!!
0 votes
Carolyn Gian…, , Cape Coral, FL
Sat Feb 2, 2013
First you have to find someone in the community that wants to rent their home. As for being vested in the community, can you sell your vested interest if you cannot find a rental home in the community?
0 votes
Sat Feb 2, 2013

Your income will be big decider. Meaning how much and how long.

Thank you Don hindle. 239-850-3060
0 votes
Search Advice
Ask our community a question

Email me when…

Learn more