Question removed

Asked by Annie, Valleyford, WA Thu Jan 24, 2013

This question was removed by its author.

Answers

8
Jeannette Ka…, Agent, Spokane Valley, WA
Fri Jan 25, 2013
to keep on top of lener owned property your buyer broker can set up that search for you FYI
Thank you! I will talk to mine and see what he do for me!
Flag Fri Jan 25, 2013
Jim Glendenn…, Agent, SpokaneValley, WA
Fri Jan 25, 2013
well, there it is. It has a pending sale on it. It has not yet closed.
Fri Jan 25, 2013
Well they have an offer subject to financing and is showing pending right now
good to know! there's nothing on Trulia except that it's showing as a foreclosure still. I was going to contact the realtor today to see about a showing, but will hold off. Thank you, Jeannette!
Flag Fri Jan 25, 2013
Annie, Home Buyer, Valleyford, WA
Fri Jan 25, 2013
the number is 3512 East 62nd. It was in foreclosure summer of 2012, purchased (I'm assuming as a flip) and then put on the MLS sometime in November (at a far too high price tag, by the way). price changed once and then taken off the market. however, there is still a sign our front as of this morning.

figuring it's coming back once the weather gets nicer.
Annie is right. It has not been in our MLS, could be a FSBO sign.
Flag Fri Jan 25, 2013
Jim Glendenn…, Agent, SpokaneValley, WA
Thu Jan 24, 2013
The only active listing on that part of 62nd is at 3423. As the others have said, it may not be listed yet. any of us could watch for it for you. Contact your agent, or call one of us that have tried to help.
Best of luck,
jim
995-4780
BethAnn Long, Agent, Spokane, WA
Thu Jan 24, 2013
What is the house number? As the other's said, nothing showing as an active listing. However, occasionally the sign goes up just before it's putting it on the MLS. If there is long distance owner such as a bank, that is a mis-communication as a sign should not go up until it's actually listed- ALSO it could be that the home is going to be auctioned off. In this case, I would call whatever phone number is on the sign to get the information. You can still get your own buyer's agent- Best wishes!
Thu Jan 24, 2013
Hi Annie, checked on MLS and no lender owned property for sale on 62nd on Spokane MLS. Ultimately lenders list with a local broker and may be a brand new listing or sign may be an old one refering to when seller was trying to sell before it was forclosed on. The figure quoted may be the amount paid by lender and maay not be the price they want for it. If you send me the house # I can do specifc research
Michael Stin…, Agent, Spokane, WA
Thu Jan 24, 2013
Were you driving by? I cant find an active listing on 62nd? Call me, I have questions to ask so I can help you out @ 509-389-7555