Question removed

Asked by Cheng, 08817 Wed Jul 2, 2008

This question was removed by Trulia moderators.

Answers

3
Benjaminday, , Colorado Springs, CO
Wed Jul 2, 2008
The house I had at 1653 Maitland got through inspection, appraised with the VA and they walked through at 1 pm with a 4 pm closing this past Monday (June 30th). At 1:30 the buyer's agent called and said "I'm sorry, my buyer won't be coming. She's buying one across the street." That's why the signs stay up. It is the fiduciary responsibility of an agent to sell the property for their seller not scare away traffic. Another agent wanted to show it even though it was under contract. That buyer still hasn't found anything and is now excited to come and see the property that should have closed but is available once again. In our market, we are seeing one in five transactions fall before closing because buyers see other properties out there, find a reason to get out on inspection and bag the deal. In this case the buyer forfeited earnest money and their non-refundable appraisal and inspection. The deal isn't done until the ink is dry. Until it is sold, it is for sale, even if spoken for.

As far as properties showing for sale when sold on Trulia, Trulia is a great resource that grabs property information from multiple avenues attempting to give the consumer a 3-d Experience. Some of these sites are aggregators with long lead times between updates in an agent's MLS and then that aggregator and then Trulia. So it isn't necessarily a malicious attempt to market properties that are already sold as you are claiming. Real estate is still a pretty slow moving process because property just isn't very liquid, and that means it moves at a much slower pace than the rest of our world that operates @Twitter speed.
NonRealtor, , 23456
Wed Jul 2, 2008
Cheng,
You're talking to yourself again.
Cheng, , 08817
Wed Jul 2, 2008
I just went out my way to check and saw most have been sold as you can see http://www.trulia.com/voices/Home_Buying/Anyone_lives_at_Vil… while Trulia still counting up the number of days listed with Trulia to "scare" the market???

I believe the over all real estate market is much much better than all these real estates websites shown since even Trulia, the #1 real estate website by USA Today, could not get the sold info out timely.

Hundreds of Thousands of Prospective buyers already got "bashed" by irresponsible media (I think, we should get Dept of Justice to investigate, like it is investgating if big oil company is violating Anti Trust Law) kept pumping "untrue" bad news about real estate. e.g. when a buyer see 75 Inverness Dr on Trulia or other real estate website, saying, listed 158 days, they thought it could not sell, but did not know it is because it DID SELL and already CLOSED at $300,000, but Trulia realtors did NOT updated.

This is like "irresponsible" realtors did not remove For Sale sign after the house has been sold, and we have to cruise the whole town at nights to "lay down" the signs. Golden Keys at Piscataway are selling very fast because every sold house, they put a "Under Contract" or "Too Late' label on their sign. Another one is John Anthony of C21 at Edison.

Sure, we are not supposed to pull off your real estate signs, but hey! you mislead the market buy letting dozen for sale signs on the street, but when I called you got 90% already sold under attorney review or under contract, some even closed already. Your behavior damage our neighbor... So, we remove your signs.