Question removed

Asked by corey.neale, Phoenix, AZ Tue Sep 18, 2012

This question was removed by its author.

Answers

3
Ann Griffin, Agent, Mesa, AZ
Tue Sep 18, 2012
The winter will likely be cheaper than the summer when the AC is running 24/7. If you have a specific house in mind, ask the landlord/previous owner.
Jennie Miller…, Agent, Phoenix, AZ
Tue Sep 18, 2012
It depends on the size of the home. Cable TV and internet should be $140-20 per month depending on what sort of package you select. If the home is a 1500 sq ft home, your water, electric, and gas would be under $150 total. Do you have a specific address you are considering? If you want to send me a message through trulia or call me with the address, I can contact the utility companies and get the high and low utility bills over the last 12 months for you.
Adam Tarr &…, Agent, Scottsdale, AZ
Tue Sep 18, 2012
Hi Corey,

Unfortunately, there are too many variables to provide an answer for this. It depends on the square footage, the age of the property (and how it is constructed), which utility company and your personal usage. Your usage will include the temperature you set the thermostat at as well as laundry and plug ins. Homes with energy efficient updates can often be $100 less per month to run than those without.