Question removed

Asked by Angela Angell, Seattle, WA Wed Mar 14, 2012

This question was removed by its author.

Answers

4
Missy King, Agent, College Station, TX
Wed Mar 14, 2012
Hi, Angela - I am a KW agent also. Would love to help you and your client out. Give me a call on my cell phone (979-218-8776) or email missykingrealtor@gmail.com. I hope to hear from you soon! Missy King
Heather Goll…, Agent, College Station, TX
Wed Mar 14, 2012
Hi Angela. I see that you are a Keller Williams Agent from Katy. Your MLS key won't work on our local supra boxes, but if you would like to refer your client to me, I would be happy to pay you a referral fee. Non-MLS agents are not offered 3% commission in Bryan, College Station. Please let me know what I can do to assist you or your client. I would be happy to work with you. 979-218-2235
Wed Mar 14, 2012
I am happy to show you property. What is the best number to reach you at, or you can call me. 979-218-2235
Amber Cox, Agent, College Station, TX
Wed Mar 14, 2012
The property at 1702 Windswept was withdrawn from the mls. It looks like it was leased instead of sold. I would be happy to help you find similar homes that are currently active. Please give me a call 979-219-7479 or email me ambercoxrealtor@gmail.com. Have a great day! Amber Cox, Realtor Associate with Laurie Brown, Better Homes and Gardens Real Estate, Preferred Living.