Question removed

Asked by Tom Sullens, Cleveland Heights, OH Sun Feb 19, 2012

This question was removed by its author.

Answers

2
Jackie Colle…, Agent, Shaker Heights, OH
Sun Feb 19, 2012
Hi Tom,
The updates on the house include replacement windows, newer counters and kitchen cabinets. The bath room has been updated as well. It probably needs a roof and some painting as well as the city violations. Feel free to contact me directly at jackiecollesi@howardhanna.com and I can give you more details.
Tari Torch S…, Agent, Woodmere, OH
Sun Feb 19, 2012
Tom - I don't have your email, but if you care to supply it, I will email you the Property Disclosure, Lead Base Paint, and the University Heights Point of Sale. The Point of Sale is to be assumed by the Buyer (in this case, possible you!). You can see what repairs they need to have done to satisfy the city. The price is lower because of this, obviously, as well as the fact that it is only a 2-bedroom, 1 bath house. The upside to this is that it is an historic house in the sense that it is a Sears Catalogue home. Back in the day, you could order plans from Sears for homes...there are a few in Cleveland, not sure how many. I've seen another on Ormond in Cleveland Heights. They are cool homes! At any rate, email me at tarits@adelphia.net and I will send you the disclosures and POS.