Question removed

Asked by Lady_p226, Tewksbury, MA Mon Sep 26, 2011

This question was removed by its author.

Answers

3
Scott Murphy, , 01876
Tue Sep 27, 2011
Hi there.

As previously indicated, this property is under agreement as of 9/20. The P&S has not been signed as of the last update. It's possible the deal may not go through for whatever reason, so it's worth keeping tabs on. It's also possible the sellers may continue to show the house and will be accepting backup offers. Please let me know if you want some help on this one. I have MLS access and a host of other resources here.

It appears as though you're interested in buying a home and this particular one interested you. If you can tell me what it is about this home that you like (price, location, style, beds, baths, square footage, etc.), we can have a feed set up for you which will deliver listings daily from the MLS which match your exact criteria. You'll know in real time what's available and at what price. They'll be delivered daily via email. Pretty neat technology.

And if you need help with your financing I can help you with that too.

Please give me a shout and we can talk about what you have going on, what you're looking to do and then we'll get you from here to there. I'm local too. I live in Danvers and my office is in Waltham. If you want to get together in person we can do that as well. Whatever works best for you.

Scott
781-258-1293
John & Miche…, Agent, Reading, MA
Mon Sep 26, 2011
The property is for sale, however the sellers have accepted an offer.
Feel free to contact us for more information.
781-517-4224
Sharleen Dav…, , Burlington, MA
Mon Sep 26, 2011
The sellers have accepted an offer.