Question removed

Asked by Patty Allen, Clemson, SC Fri Oct 2, 2009

This question was removed by its author.

Answers

3
Heidi Nichol…, Agent, Greenville, SC
Fri Oct 2, 2009
Good morning Dee! Jeff and Roslyn are absolutely correct when it comes to FREE information from Realtors! Nothing to sign up for, no contracts to sign until you have decided to purchase! You also aren't obligated to a particular agent, so call around to Real Estate Companies in you area for a more accurate knowledge of the area you are looking in! Also it is our responsibility, as your Buyer's Rep, to see you through and to make sure you have ALL the knowledge of a particular foreclosed property!

Happy Buying!

Heidi Nicholson Sipe
Keller-Williams Realty
864-979-3885
heidinicholson@kw.com
"It's Always A Great Day At Keller-Williams"
Jeff Emmerli…, Agent, Chapin, SC
Fri Oct 2, 2009
Your right alot of these sites are inaccurate especially by the time you get the inforamtion and for the money are definitely not worth it. The best true, accurate information comes from the MLS, it is best to connect with an real estate agent you can work with and trust. I handle foreclosures and can help you find anything. I do not charge you anything for providing information. Please contact me, Jeff Emmerling , ERA Wilder Realty at 803-600-2466. I would be more than happy to assist you.
Roslyn Ferre…, Agent, Lexington, SC
Fri Oct 2, 2009
In my opinion, even before I became a Realtor, it makes the best sense to use an expert to help you make an important real estate decision. In real estate the experts are the Realtors and heres a bonus...........its doesnt cost you anything!

Oh yes, no disrespect to the websites you named but, their goals are the same as with all companies in the World....to make money to pay their employees and their bills.

Its best to use an expert who can help you narrow down your choices quickly and with accurrate information. Driving around and perusing websites is very time consuming and does not always give you an accurrate picture.

When you get tired of spinning your wheels...call a Realtor.

Roslyn Ferrell, Realtor
rferrell@cbunited.com