Question removed

Asked by Heather Morris, Kennesaw, GA Tue Apr 7, 2009

This question was removed by its author.

Answers

4
Diane Menard, Agent, Marietta, GA
Tue Apr 7, 2009
Heather,

This home is located in Dallas, the subdivision is the Park at Cedarcrest. I actually live down the street and this home is still active and vacant. If you would like to see it, let me know and we can schedule a viewing. The surrounding area is really nice and close to Hwy 92 and 41 and about 12 minutes to I-75.

Like I said I would be more than happy to show you this home and any other homes you may be interested in.

Diane Menard
RE/MAX Unlimited
Luis Rodrigu…, Agent, Atlanta, GA
Tue Apr 7, 2009
This home is definitely in Acworth I recognize the subdivision and architectural style of the other homes there. I found the house in FMLS it is recently expired. So it may still be avalible.

If I can be of any service in helping you with this or any other homes in this area please be sure to let me know. There are a few others for sale in the neighborhood as well. The park at Cedercrest is a wonderful subdivision in a great area.

--
Luis Rodriguez
Prudential Georgia Realty
Direct; 678-229-8689
Fax: 678-680-5128
http://www.LuisListsHomes.com
davidwbrower, , Woodstock, GA
Tue Apr 7, 2009
Actually, it's in neither. This home is located in Dallas, GA in Paulding County... just west and south of Acworth. If you have any further questions or would need help in locating your next home, please give me a call. I'd love to help you!

David Brower, Assistant Manager/Realtor
Crye-Leike Realtors
678-982-9600
david@davidwbrower.com
Web Reference:  http://davidwbrower.com
Bob Southard, Agent, Kennesaw, GA
Tue Apr 7, 2009
Hi Heather,

The map picked up the wrong street. The home is located in Acworth / Paulding County. Let me know if you would like to arrange a showing. The link below will take you to more information about the home.