please write me about this home : lot and size

Asked by Sermende_segmen, Bridgewater, NJ Thu Sep 13, 2012

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/property/3084871551-4306-Avery-Ct-Some…

Answers

4
Michael Adams, Agent, Belle Mead, NJ
Sun Sep 23, 2012
Hello Sermende,

You should be aware that this particular condo is located within an age restricted (55+) community. Is this what you are searching for?

If you are not contracted to work with another Realtor, I would be happy to work with you in finding your Somerset or nearby area home.

Have you been approved for a mortgage loan? How soon do you plan to purchase? Do you have a current home to sell?

If you are searching for a 2bedroom/2bath condo? Would you like more information on: http://www.trulia.com/property/3087554978-104-Wycombe-Pl-Som… ?

I invite you to search for homes in real-time, just as I do using local MLS listings on my site below.

You can also learn a bit more about me at: about.me/michael.adams

I look forward in hearing from you soon and best of luck.
Aruna Mettler, Agent, Hillsboro, NJ
Mon Sep 17, 2012
Avery Court is located in Somerset and priced moderately. Great starter Condo, near transportation,bus tain, shopping and schools. It depends on your requirements. If this is what you need go for it.

Aruna
Aruna Mettler, Agent, Hillsboro, NJ
Thu Sep 13, 2012
Dear people,

I am a professional just like you. If you are working with another agent, please stay with them unless you are unhappy with them. Real estate is my professional I have spent a lot of time studying,getting licensed and certified. I like clients who are serious in working with me and interested in buying a home. I invest hours and hours in doing research for you, Please respect me, my time and yourself. Thank you.
Aruna Mettler, Agent, Hillsboro, NJ
Thu Sep 13, 2012
Please call me at 732-371-8349. i need to ask you some questions before I can send you info. Also, are you working with other agents??