Lindareserks, Home Buyer in Melbourne, FL

please send me more information on homeon chelsea ct nw i am interested in it

Asked by Lindareserks, Melbourne, FL Thu Jan 31, 2013

--
This question was asked from this property: http://www.trulia.com/foreclosure/3058832665--Chelsea-Ct-NW-…

Answers

2
This home is not currently for sale. It was listed on Trulia by Realty Trac as having received a notice of lis pendens, which means the owner can catch up on payments or let it to go foreclosure. In the top right corner of the listing it says Pre-Foreclosure / Lis Pendens. It is not listed as For Sale. Properties that are acutally for Sale will say in Green in the upper right corner For Sale. I would be happy to send you some listings that are for sale if you could send me your search criteria.

Tammy Hayes, Realtor
Green Lion Realty, Port Charlotte, FL
tammyhayesre@gmail.com
941-276-6185
This home is not currently for sale. It was listed on Trulia by Realty Trac has having received a notice of lis pendens, which means the owner can catch up on payments or let it to go foreclosure. In the top right corner of the listing it says Pre-Foreclosure / Lis Pendens. It is not listed as For Sale. Properties that are acutally for Sale will say in Green in the upper right corner For Sale. I would be happy to send you some listings that are for sale if you could send me your search criteria.

Tammy Hayes, Realtor
Green Lion Realty, Port Charlotte, FL
tammyhayesre@gmail.com
941-276-6185