please more information about property taxes and more

Asked by Jorge Blandon, 32828 Sun Jan 3, 2010

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/property/1051464696-4766-Legacy-Oaks-D…

Answers

4
Broker Dave, Agent, Orlando, FL
Sun Jan 3, 2010
Jorge,

Trulia is a good source of information and I recommend it to all that contact me asking my help as they start searching for a home but to back it up with my site to check details, when using my site you are searching the local MLS system.

Hope this helps,

Broker Dave
GRI, ePRO, Real Estate Broker & Realtor

Visit my Bio located here on Trulia, just scroll your mouse over my picture and left click, also visit my website for innovative tools helping with your real estate decision in the Central Florida area.
Web Reference:  http://OrlandoHomeStore.com
James Pruett, Agent, Longwood, FL
Sun Jan 3, 2010
Information in MLS is list price $591,890. taxes $9181.00.
Mark LeMenag…, Agent, Lake Nona Orlando, FL
Sun Jan 3, 2010
Hi Jorge,

This is the former model home for Legacy being sold by the builder, Beazer. The price is $591,890, NOT the amount noted on Trulia. The home info on Trulia is all wrong. Still interested? If so, taxes were $9,800 in 2008 and hte HOA was $92 a month.

There are 8 other properties on the market in Legacy at prices from $270,000 to $419,000. Let me know if you'd like the details.

Mark LeMenager
Weichert, Realtors - Hallmark Properties
Steffani Mar…, , Orlando, FL
Sun Jan 3, 2010
Hello Jorge;

Upon researching this property for you, I made the realization that this Trulia.com listing must be incorrect. The property you linked to located at 4766 Legacy Oaks Drive is a single family home and is currently listed for $591,890, whereas this listing is showing condo units of which I have no information for in our system. However, for the price listed of ~$282,000, there are several single family homes in the same community for around the same price and a few even lower.

What I can invite you to do is to email or call me at your convenience and I would be happy to either send you a report of the single family homes available for you to review. Also, if you are still only interested in a condo, please contact me with your phone and/or email address and I will try to follow-up with the builder on Monday morning to obtain more information for you. My contact information is listed below. Thank you and I look forward to hearing from you.

Steffani Martino, Realtor
Coldwell Banker Residential Real Estate
407-361-5657
Steffani.Martino@Floridamoves.com