please let me know if this home is still available

Asked by Leticia Hurtado, Perris, CA Mon Dec 24, 2012

--
This question was asked from this property: http://www.trulia.com/foreclosure/3088920146--Lee-Dr-Perris-…

Answers

2
Ray Wright, Agent, Riverside, CA
Thu Dec 27, 2012
I concur with the previous answers. You should get with a good Realtor to help you every step of the way.

Your BEST option, if you're serious about purchasing a home is to get with a Realtor who knows the area and can help you through the process. That's the FIRST and foremost step in purchasing a home. Check with friends and family to see if they can refer someone to you or research sites, such as this one to find a good professional Realtor.

Your SECOND step is to get pre-qualified for a loan. AFTER you find a Realtor, he or she will have you meet with the lender that he or she uses regularly. This is important.

Please let me know if I can help you get started or if you have any more questions.

Ray Wright
951-354-1303
RayWright@kw.com
John Juarez, Agent, Fremont, CA
Tue Dec 25, 2012
What you have seen on Trulia is a notice of default or foreclosure posted by Realty Trac which is a reporting service. Realty Trac takes information from public records and provides it by subscription to its members who have registered and agreed to pay a fee for the information. What you see on Trulia is an abbreviated report from Realty Trac in order to entice you to sign up for their service.

It is unlikely that you will be able to buy this house for the price posted on Trulia. That is the amount of a default and has no relationship to the value of the property. The house may be offered for sale at a later date but it will most likely be listed with a Realtor and priced at a price that reflects the market price for the area.

If you are serious about buying a house, you need to align yourself with a full-time, experienced local Realtor who can help you to find the house that meets your needs. Your Realtor can help you to learn about the current market conditions, realistic house prices, loan qualifications, negotiating strategy, escrow management, inspections and everything else that goes into the purchase of a home.