nice place-will they go lower?are appliances included?

Asked by Mike Redman, Texas Sun Mar 29, 2009

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/property/1075193018-4930-64th-St-Lubbo…

Answers

2
Margaret T.…, Agent, Conroe, TX
Mon Mar 30, 2009
Mike,
It is a very nice place, I wish it were in my inventory.
They are doing improvements now and the more they do the less likely they will go lower.
The only way to find out is to get prequalified for a loan so that you can buy if and when they say yes and then make an offer and see what they will sell it for.
The listing Realtor should answer NO. Find another Realtor to represent you so that they can show you what similar townhouses have sold for.
Margaret
Clay Enger, Agent, Lubbock, TX
Mon Mar 30, 2009
Mike,

I agree, this is a nice townhome. Generally speaking, the stove and dishwasher are the two appliances assumed to be left as part of the home. Refrigertors, washer and dryers are considered to be personal property in our local market however you may request that they stay.

As for the price, you'll need to make them an offer to know for certain. If you would like to do so, feel free to contact me on my cell today, 806-441-4120.