my name is on the deed of my house. my daughter has the morgage in her name not mine she is moving out and i want to stay and pay morgage how will i?

Asked by Nzulauf613, Carteret, NJ Mon Jul 18, 2011

my daughter gets the morgage bill in her name and will not give it to me to pay the bill. the deed is in mine and my husbands name what do i do?

Help the community by answering this question:

+ web reference
Web reference:


Daniel Schnu…, , Somerset, NJ
Mon Jul 18, 2011
Here is an article that may help you. Good luck and hope everything works out.

Curious what your neighbors sold their house for? Want to keep updated on local market conditions?

Go to and access our self service database of home sales information.
0 votes
Jane Shebroe, Agent, Jupiter, FL
Mon Jul 18, 2011
You can make the payments on the mortgage without being named on the mortgage. You would only need to refinance if your daughter wants the mortgage out of her name.
0 votes
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Property Q&A in Carteret Zip Codes

Email me when…

Learn more