Property Q&A in Willow>Question Details

Karla Yarnell, Home Buyer in

my father left myslf&2sisters 5acres in Alaska.iv pd taxes since 94'& am current.my Q is it needs to be 'Deeded' in some ones

Asked by Karla Yarnell, Fri Oct 12, 2012

name.my mom still living wants to put n her name.in ordr to do that she needs signatures from is 3daughters.1sistr has nvr pd her portion of taxes howevr iv made for her. Im worried that my mom will sell for practically nothing to my nephew(his mom is the one that hasnt pd.) he thinks he can do wat he pleases ince my mom gets n her name.im upset cuz i live in sacto ca,i can only research the value of land w/septic&1cabin..i really need help with my prop value b4 i sign my fathers legacy away.my #916)834-3059 the prop is on Randal dr.cross rd is Chum dr. also Sockeye dr.my mother is 75 yrs old&is getn $from my nephew for her pocket..i feel its getn shady:( plz help.iv had sev quotes of its worth.ist very close to S river &M lake.around about value would be helpful sswell.sincerely Karla Yarnell

Answers

2
Hi Karla,

Unfortunately, I still can not be of much help. I need specifics regarding the cabin, the septic, etc. There are 3 "cabins" listed in the MLS in Willow on 4-6 acres. I'm sure there are many more listed on Craig's list. The range in price from $18,500 to $130,000.

Please contact me, or another Realtor in the area, via e-mail, Beth@BethsValleyViews.com, and that way you can get more specific about your property.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Oct 13, 2012
Hi Karla (again) ... I am running out the door and will answer you when I get back later this afternoon ... bethf ;-)