Lendaray7725, Home Buyer in Albuquerque, NM

lendaray7725@gmail.com, very interested in property, who do I contact and how do I find out more info?

Asked by Lendaray7725, Albuquerque, NM Wed May 4, 2011

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/foreclosure/3049817343--Sandman-Dr-NW-…

Answers

6
Diana W. Lew…, , Albuquerque, NM
Fri May 6, 2011
Send me the address and I'll get you all the informaton you need. You can contact me at 505-264-2291 or Diana@DianaWLewis.com
David Staffo…, Agent, Albuquerque, NM
Wed May 4, 2011
Lendaray,
On April 8th, 2011 a list pendens notice was filed for for 10919 Sandman NW, which was 1657 sqft. This is the property RealtyTrac is highlighting on Trulia; however, it actually sold and closed on April 21st for $138K (as a short sale), so it is not available. The owners were able to get out in time to avoid foreclosure. Here are the other similar ones listed in that area: http://Ez.com/lendaray
As you can tell, I am a good researcher and understand the systems and processes here in the Albuquerque area. I would be happy to put these expertise to work for you to find the perfect home at a great price, a home that is a wise investment as well as an enjoyable place to live! Hope to hear from you!
David
Chris Nyman…, Agent, Albuquerque, NM
Wed May 4, 2011
This property might REALLY be for sale some day... but it will take a long time work it's way through the banking system - and the price definately won't be $15,000. These are misleading "prices".
There are, however, plenty of very well priced forclosed and owner offered homes in this area and I agree that the best way to go about buying a home is to find a buyer-broker you are comfrotable with and works hard for you.
I work for a company that has over 100 REO listings all over the state, and I can help you with those, or any other property on the market, from a buyers perspecive. My knowledge of how to work with bank-owned properties helps you if that is the kind of property that you decide to purchase.
But, Whoever you pick, just make sure they are patient with you, explain the process, and assist you to find the best property for your needs - at any price. Although they seem attractive at first, REO's are not always the best properties for most buyers.
David Staffo…, Agent, Albuquerque, NM
Wed May 4, 2011
This property is listed on Trulia via RealtyTrac as a preforeclosure, saying it has recently received a lis pendens notice, or the first notice of default, which is the first public sign the sellers are in trouble. The lender files this notice with the county. There is only one property that is listed as a short sale on Sandman, and it is 10920 Sandman NW, which was listed at $169K about 2 weeks ago. They have already accepted an offer and are working it with the bank. Keep in mind, no home on Sandman will ever sell for $15,900, as this listing shows. RealtyTrac is well known for very inaccurate data in New Mexico, partly because we are a non-disclosure state. Feel free to contact me anytime to learn about my successful strategy for buying short sales and foreclosures here in the Albuquerque area at great prices. Happy house hunting!
Brandon DENT, , Albuquerque, NM
Wed May 4, 2011
You may contact me for additional info.
Web Reference:  http://www.MyPropertyNow.com
David Staffo…, Agent, Albuquerque, NM
Wed May 4, 2011
I can help you right now, just call or txt me at (505) 750-3360 or see my bio/site and email.
David