just want to know how long it takes for someone to get back to you. i put in 2 requests regarding this house and havent heard a work

Asked by micgeorge, Egg Harbor Township, NJ Fri Aug 9, 2013

--
This question was asked from this property: http://www.trulia.com/rental/3127278255-201-Round-Tree-Ct-Eg…

Answers

3
Mary Petti, Agent, Edison, NJ
Mon Aug 12, 2013
PLUS when you click on the link for the "property website" the "agents" phone number is a Charlotte NC area code...
Thank you for checking this . i was in contact with the apparent owner thru email. the listing for this property was listed as rental thru the Trulia website. The owner had said that he wanted to sell it and then apparently changed his mind and wanted to rent it. There is something kinda shady about the whole thing. He wanted me to fill out a contract and mail him a deposit and then he would overnight me a key. I am totally not comfortable in doing this so I told him that unless we could do something local then forget it. I think it is a scam too. Thank you,. I have been searching online. Do realtors have access to properties for rent that may not be online?
Flag Mon Aug 12, 2013
Mary Petti, Agent, Edison, NJ
Mon Aug 12, 2013
FYI

i just found the house on a Weichert website and it is for SALE not for rent:

Single Family for sale
4 Beds | 2 Baths, 1 Half Bath
Year: 2006
$279,000 201 Round Tree Court
Egg Harbor Township, NJ

ALSO found it on Zillow for sale:

201 Round Tree Ct , Egg Harbor Township , NJ
House For Sale: $279,000

Zestimate ®: $234,005

Est. Mortgage: $1,365/mo

See current rates
Beds: 4Baths: 3.0Sqft: --Lot: 8,050

See current rates
Beds: 4Baths: 3.0Sqft: --Lot: 8,050
Mary Petti, Agent, Edison, NJ
Mon Aug 12, 2013
First of all I think this rental at $1200/month is a scam. No house that size (3 bedrooms/3 full baths) is going to be for rent for $1200 month.

Some unscrupulous people take homes (even if they are for sale, for rent or not even ON the market) and post a bogus listing on Trulia. They then ask you to send a deposit to them and they will get you the keys, then disappear with your money,.

If you are looking for a legitimate rental, I suggest you call a local realtor who has access to legitimate rentals in an area.