its there any major problems with this property inside/ outside, sample like :need new furnace, swimming problem what do u mean by as is ?

Asked by Tuyenv, South Bend, IN Thu Apr 28, 2011

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/property/1080894214-17972-Edgewood-Wal…

Answers

3
Heidi May, Agent, Lake Township, MI
Thu Apr 19, 2012
As is usually means that what you see is what you get. Be careful with these properties and I always ask this question, "if a home needs some major repair that was found in the inspection process and not seen by the naked eye, and needs to be addressed in order for the loan to go through, will the Seller contribute in getting the situation fixed?" If not, then be prepared that you will spend money on inspections/appraisal, and if anything comes about that needs fixing for the loan, you will have to do it or the deal falls through and you are out all the money you put into it (not talking about the earnest money though).
Allen Grace, Agent, South Bend, IN
Fri Apr 29, 2011
Tuyenv,
The home is being sold as a short sale therefore the need to sell as is. Due to the beautiful location. It also falls in the government floor plain and therefore requires floor insurance which can be fairly expensive. Details of which I am not currently aware of.

If you are interested in looking at it further and review the possibilities yourself, please give me a call and we can set up some time to view.

Allen Grace
574-220-0911
Bill & Rachel…, Agent, Munster, IN
Thu Apr 28, 2011
I don't know the house because it is outside my service area. When a house is listed as-is, it means that it is in need of repairs (often extensive repairs) and that the seller has no intention of doing the repairs. Often homes advertised this way can be purchased with a greatly discounted price. I don't work your area, but can assist you with finding an agent in your area to help you. Bill Port RE/Max Professional Centre 219-613-7527
Web Reference:  http://www.PortHomeSales.com