it doesn't show the backyard, is they mastered room upstairs?

Asked by Margaret Ann Smith Colley, Austin, TX Fri Nov 25, 2011

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/property/1078964185-2312-Sully-Creek-D…

Answers

9
Sherry Stark, Agent, Austin, TX
Fri Nov 25, 2011
I did locate a picture of the backyard...I would be glad to email it to you...contact me at sstark2@austin.rr.com
Sherry Stark, OPR
512-965-1233 direct
Lori Huey, Agent, Austin, TX
Mon Nov 28, 2011
The Master Bedroom is upstairs. This property is in a good neighborhood and has good schools. My office is located close by if your not currently working with a REALTOR. I would be happy to set up an appoinment to show the house or pull more listings that fits your needs.

Lori Huey,Realtor
512-576-1248
Coldwell Banker United, Realtors

We never stop Moving............................
Meridith Bre…, , Austin, TX
Sat Nov 26, 2011
Thank you for your inquiry on my listing at 2312 Sully Creek. It is a beautiful home in one of South Austin's newest and most desirable communities, The Bridges of Bear Creek.

The generous sized master suite is upstairs and the home features two other bedrooms on the second floor. The well designed floor-plan also features a wonderful in-law/guest suite on the main floor.

The inviting covered patio can be accessed off the kitchen. A wonderful extended deck offers you even more room to relax and enjoy the private greenbelt and canopy of mature trees behind you. The smaller low maintenance yard will give you more time to enjoy the home and your surroundings.

Please don't hesitate to let me know if you would like to set up an appointment to see the home. I would be happy to show it to you and answer any additional questions you may have.

Below is a link to a website featuring all of the wonderful details of this home and additional photos and virtual tours.

http://www.2312sullycreek.com/
Steven Nusin…, Agent, Austin, TX
Fri Nov 25, 2011
Hi Ann,

I do live and do a lot of work in the area. The lot for this home is one of the smaller sized lots in the subdivision, but the area does offer homes with much bigger lots. As for the master, the current listing details as it not on the main floor.

I would be happy to send you the detailed listing information and analysis on any home in the area. In addition, I have worked with the builders on new construction over there as well.

Please feel free to contact me anytime.

Steve Nusinow
(512)922-7588
John Crowe, Agent, Austin, TX
Fri Nov 25, 2011
Hi, Ann.
Are you interested in this home only, or in properties like it in the area (thinking criteria like schools, type of home, beds, baths, etc)? If you aren't working with an agent or broker, you might ask family, friends, colleagues for a recommendation.

Bill Austin, Agent, Austin, TX
Fri Nov 25, 2011
Ann,
As you've seen from the earlier responses there are plenty of agents that would like to serve your real estate needs, including me. Trulia and all other public websites just don't provide all the data and are often out of date or inaccurate. Interview a few agents and find one that is a fit for your family's needs. An agent should earn your respect as a trusted advisor. In our market the best deals are still selling fast and as agents we can get real time information unlike the public "websites."

I be honored to interview with your family with no obligation. You are in control of who you want to work with. Did you know that the sellers have already agreed to pay all Realtor commissions? That's right, you can have a professsional represent you at the sellers expense.

Bill Austin ~ 512-709-6343 ~ bill@teamprice.com
Moe Paknia, Agent, Austin, TX
Fri Nov 25, 2011
Hi Ann
Yes, the pictures don’t show the backyard. But the Master Bedroom is on the main floor.
By the way there are few other homes are for sale in the same subdivision that you might like to take a look. Please call me at 512-468-8788, it would be my pleasure to assist you.

Moe Paknia
Certified REO & HUD Specialist
512-468-8788
moepaknia@yahoo.com
Sherry Stark, Agent, Austin, TX
Fri Nov 25, 2011
On previous listing it indicated that there was a huge UPstairs master suite. The backyard has a privacy fence, but there aren't any available pictures in the MLS... Hope this helps.

Sherry Stark, OPR
512-965-1233 direct
sstark2@austin.rr.com
Web Reference:  http://www.onepercentusa.com
vivianne dor…, Agent, Austin, TX
Fri Nov 25, 2011
Hello, Ann,

Master is down. There are 24 pictures of this property on the listing and if you contact me directly, I can send them all to you. It is a beautiful home. If you are interested to see it, I'd be glad to meet with you and show it to you.

Vivianne Dordea
512-554-5997
vdordea@austin.rr.com