isn't this place for sale anymore? an agent has not shown it to us even when we asked to see it.

Asked by Celeste Dougherty, Concord, CA Thu Jan 24, 2013

interested in 80 kings row place.

--
This question was asked from this property: http://www.trulia.com/property/3096426432-80-Kings-Row-Conco…

Answers

4
Barbara Wils…, Agent, Danville, CA
Thu Jan 24, 2013
Why isn't your agent responding? What kind of service is that? I see this particular property as cancelled - that is, no longer for sale. But if you were working with one agent, who is your representative, they should tell you this, do what it takes to find out about it, and let you know, and maybe do something to get this house or something like it for you.

If you want to get a home, you need to pick an agent, be loyal to them, and find the agent that will do everything it takes to get you the house you want.

Call me if you are still interested in this house, and we can talk about what can be done to get it for you.
Eric Rotsten, Agent, Concord, CA
Thu Jan 24, 2013
Celeste,

80 Kings row was withdrawn from the market on January 6th.

If you are still interested in it, I can check with the former listing agent to see if they would still consider selling.

Eric Rotsten
Eric Rotsten, Agent, Concord, CA
Thu Jan 24, 2013
Hi Celeste

80 Kings Row was withdrawn from the market on January 6th.

If you are still interested I can check with the former listing agent to see if they are still interested in selling it.

Eric Rotsten
925 676-7676
Wes Knapp, , Concord, CA
Thu Jan 24, 2013
Your agent is correct, the listing shows as "withdrawn", meaning it is no longer available. Keep an eye on it though, it could pop back up on the market.