is this zoned for motorhomes?mobile homes? how big is the property??dont qualify for a loan but would be interested in making payments;rent to own.

Asked by Nolan Tew, Allied Gardens, San Diego, CA Tue Apr 5, 2011

is there water,electricity on property?credit score is 603 as of last summer.

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/property/3034025483--In-Ko-Pah-Park-Rd…

Answers

3
Mark Garrow, Agent, Ramona, CA
Tue Apr 5, 2011
Hi Nolan, You should find out if you qualify for some of these 1st time programs. Have you heard about the DCCA (Down payment and closing costs assistance) program? it is a $35K silent second for for low income, 1st time buyers, and works only in select Rural Communities and a few unincorporated areas in San Diego. Also the MCC Program - Mortgage credit certificate - when you combine this with the DCCA program, allows you to get a bigger tax break, MCC also helps you qualify for more. As far as your credit score you need a 620 for these programs so you are pretty close, it is possible your score has went up since then. You can go to annualcreditreport.com and pay a small fee to get your credit score. I am a Loan officer and a Real Estate Agent. I will be happy to talk to you in person, answer any questions and I can tell you what you qualify for over the phone for these programs - Email me direct at lori-garrow at cox.net ( just change the at to @ and no spaces ). Lori Garrow -Cobalt Financial
John Arendsen, Agent, Leucadia, CA
Tue Apr 5, 2011
Actually it's a listed property so you should be able to get this information from the listing broker/agent.
John Arendsen, Agent, Leucadia, CA
Tue Apr 5, 2011
Best thing to do is contact the City or County jurisdiction the property is located in.